Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Decorating with Maps


Some of you may know my obsession with maps. I just love them. I love them framed, I love them as a mural/ wallpaper, I love them as globes; I love the interest, I love the latitude and longitude lines, I love that they are a conversation piece. I personally think they look best in a library, an office, or a child's room.

This Sunday, I am holding an event for my church youth girls group and their parents....it's all about welcoming the new 12 year girls into the program. My inspiration for the evening is maps. amidst the craziness, I'll try to remember to show you some pics of the night. I'm excited!

So here's to inspiring maps. Happy globe trotting :)








1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog when looking for more images about a post I am doing soon about globes too...will use a couple of yours with credit of course! Glad I found your blog!

    http://bjdhausdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...